Isotopic evidence for Middle Horizon to 16th century camelid herding in the Osmore Valley, Peru
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 544–567, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Thornton, E. K., Defrance, S. D., Krigbaum, J. and Williams, P. R. (2011), Isotopic evidence for Middle Horizon to 16th century camelid herding in the Osmore Valley, Peru. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 544–567. doi: 10.1002/oa.1157
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!