A distinct region of microarchitectural variation in femoral compact bone: Histomorphology of the endosteal lamellar pocket
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 743–750, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Maggiano, I. S., Maggiano, C. M., Tiesler, V., Kierdorf, H., Stout, S. D. and Schultz, M. (2011), A distinct region of microarchitectural variation in femoral compact bone: Histomorphology of the endosteal lamellar pocket. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 743–750. doi: 10.1002/oa.1159
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2009
- CONACYT, Mexico. Grant Number: Ref. 37743-H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!