Enthesopathies and activity patterns in the Early Medieval Great Moravian population: Evidence of division of labour
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 487–504, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Havelková, P., Villotte, S., Velemínský, P., Poláček, L. and Dobisíková, M. (2011), Enthesopathies and activity patterns in the Early Medieval Great Moravian population: Evidence of division of labour. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 487–504. doi: 10.1002/oa.1164
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 206/07/0699
- Czech Ministry of Culture VZ PM. Grant Number: MK00002327201
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!