The skeleton of a medieval male with multiple traumatic fractures from Piazza della Signoria, Florence, Italy
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 602–612, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Boccone, S., Chilleri, F., Pacciani, E., Cecchi, J. M. and Salvini, M. (2011), The skeleton of a medieval male with multiple traumatic fractures from Piazza della Signoria, Florence, Italy. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 602–612. doi: 10.1002/oa.1167
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!