Diet, nutritional status and oral health in hunter-gatherers from the central-northern coast of Patagonia and the Chubut river lower valley, Argentina
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 643–659, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Otero, J. G. and Novellino, P. (2011), Diet, nutritional status and oral health in hunter-gatherers from the central-northern coast of Patagonia and the Chubut river lower valley, Argentina. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 643–659. doi: 10.1002/oa.1171
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- Hunter-gatherers and surrounding environment of the ChRLV and the adjacent littoral strip -Argentine Patagonia- during the Holocene
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!