Dirty teeth and ancient trade: Evidence of cotton fibres in human dental calculus from Late Woodland, Ohio
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 669–678, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Blatt, S. H., Redmond, B. G., Cassman, V. and Sciulli, P. W. (2011), Dirty teeth and ancient trade: Evidence of cotton fibres in human dental calculus from Late Woodland, Ohio. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 669–678. doi: 10.1002/oa.1173
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- Cleveland Chapter of the Archaeological Institute of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!