Nonmetric dental characteristics of the early modern population of Okinawa Island in Nansei Islands, Japan
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 679–693, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Manabe, Y., Oyamada, J., Kitagawa, Y., Igawa, K., Kato, K., Matsushita, T. and Rokutanda, A. (2011), Nonmetric dental characteristics of the early modern population of Okinawa Island in Nansei Islands, Japan. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 679–693. doi: 10.1002/oa.1174
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!