Research completed with assistance from an American Association of University Women post-doctoral fellowship.
Variation in health and socioeconomic status within the W. Montague Cobb skeletal collection: Degenerative joint disease, trauma and cause of death†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 22–44, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Watkins, R. (2012), Variation in health and socioeconomic status within the W. Montague Cobb skeletal collection: Degenerative joint disease, trauma and cause of death. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 22–44. doi: 10.1002/oa.1178
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!