Cranial traumatic injuries caused by weapons in Tokugawa Japan
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 138–144, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Nagaoka, T. (2012), Cranial traumatic injuries caused by weapons in Tokugawa Japan. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 138–144. doi: 10.1002/oa.1187
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!