Craniofacial variation between southern and northern Neolithic and Modern Chinese
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 98–109, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X.J., Liu, W. and Bae, C.J. (2012), Craniofacial variation between southern and northern Neolithic and Modern Chinese. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 98–109. doi: 10.1002/oa.1190
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!