Past or present? Differentiating California prehistoric native American remains from forensic cases: An empirical approach
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 110–118, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Hughes, C., Juarez, C., Zephro, L., Fowler, G. and Chacon, S. (2012), Past or present? Differentiating California prehistoric native American remains from forensic cases: An empirical approach. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 110–118. doi: 10.1002/oa.1192
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!