Accessory navicular: A heritable accessory bone of the human foot
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 158–167, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Offenbecker, A. M. and Case, D. T. (2012), Accessory navicular: A heritable accessory bone of the human foot. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 158–167. doi: 10.1002/oa.1193
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!