Bone reactions on a pliocene cetacean rib indicate short-term survival of predation event
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 253–260, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Kallal, R. J., Godfrey, S. J. and Ortner, D. J. (2012), Bone reactions on a pliocene cetacean rib indicate short-term survival of predation event. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/oa.1199
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!