Allometric parameters of Pterodoras granulosus (Valenciennes 1833) and its application to fossil assemblages
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 352–360, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Loponte, D., Acosta, A. and Musali, J. (2012), Allometric parameters of Pterodoras granulosus (Valenciennes 1833) and its application to fossil assemblages. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 352–360. doi: 10.1002/oa.1200
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!