Lead isotope ratios: Tracking the migration of European-Americans to Grafton, Illinois in the 19th century
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 305–319, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Fitch, A., Grauer, A. and Augustine, L. (2012), Lead isotope ratios: Tracking the migration of European-Americans to Grafton, Illinois in the 19th century. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 305–319. doi: 10.1002/oa.1207
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!