Cribra orbitalia, sinusitis and linear enamel hypoplasia in Swedish Roman Iron Age adults and subadults
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 387–397, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Liebe-Harkort, C. (2012), Cribra orbitalia, sinusitis and linear enamel hypoplasia in Swedish Roman Iron Age adults and subadults. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 387–397. doi: 10.1002/oa.1209
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!