A comparison of archaeological and dental evidence to determine diet at a predynastic Egyptian site
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 398–408, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Gamza, T. and Irish, J. (2012), A comparison of archaeological and dental evidence to determine diet at a predynastic Egyptian site. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 398–408. doi: 10.1002/oa.1214
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: #BCS-0119754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!