Looking for problems: A systems approach to hominin palaeocommunities from Plio-Pleistocene Africa
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 460–493, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Winder, I. C. (2012), Looking for problems: A systems approach to hominin palaeocommunities from Plio-Pleistocene Africa. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 460–493. doi: 10.1002/oa.1219
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
- The Holbeck Charitable Trust
- The Leathersellers' Company Charitable Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!