Identification of tarsal coalition and frequency estimates from skeletal samples
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 667–684, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Case, D. T. and Burnett, S. E. (2012), Identification of tarsal coalition and frequency estimates from skeletal samples. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 667–684. doi: 10.1002/oa.1228
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2010
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #0083366
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: #6670
- 2000–2001 Fulbright Program (Denmark)
- Sigma Xi and Sigma Xi ASU Chapter
- Arizona State University Graduate Student Research Organization
- Arizona State University Department of Anthropology
- North Carolina State University College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!