Large lytic cranial lesions: A differential diagnosis from pre-Angkorian Cambodia
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 731–739, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Domett, K.M. and Buckley, H.R. (2012), Large lytic cranial lesions: A differential diagnosis from pre-Angkorian Cambodia. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 731–739. doi: 10.1002/oa.1234
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!