Human skeletal remains from a multiple burial associated with the mutiny of the VOC Retourschip Batavia, 1629
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 740–748, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Franklin, D. (2012), Human skeletal remains from a multiple burial associated with the mutiny of the VOC Retourschip Batavia, 1629. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 740–748. doi: 10.1002/oa.1235
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!