Cystic Mandibular Lesion in the Antiquity. A Rare Finding
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 319–323, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Carrascal, S., Chimenos-Küstner, E., Isidro, A. and Malgosa, A. (2013), Cystic Mandibular Lesion in the Antiquity. A Rare Finding. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 319–323. doi: 10.1002/oa.1251
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
- ATICS S. L. and Spanish MICIIN. Grant Number: CGL2008-00800/BOS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!