Ectopic Lower Third Permanent Molar within the Mandibular Condyle: An Archaeological Example
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 367–369, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Ponce, P. V. and Ogden, A. R. (2013), Ectopic Lower Third Permanent Molar within the Mandibular Condyle: An Archaeological Example. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 367–369. doi: 10.1002/oa.1253
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!