Herpetofaunal Remains from Khonkho Wankane, an Urban and Ceremonial Centre in the Southern Lake Titicaca Altiplano: Unique Behavioural Correlates to Osseous Taphonomy
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 475–484, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Pokines, J. T. (2013), Herpetofaunal Remains from Khonkho Wankane, an Urban and Ceremonial Centre in the Southern Lake Titicaca Altiplano: Unique Behavioural Correlates to Osseous Taphonomy. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 475–484. doi: 10.1002/oa.1257
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!