Syndactyly in Pigs: A Review of Previous Research and the Presentation of Eight Archaeological Specimens
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 395–409, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Madgwick, R., Forest, V. and Beglane, F. (2013), Syndactyly in Pigs: A Review of Previous Research and the Presentation of Eight Archaeological Specimens. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 395–409. doi: 10.1002/oa.1260
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!