Comparing the Chronological Distribution of Enamel Hypoplasia in Rogowo, Poland (2nd century ad) Using Two Methods of Defect Timing Estimation
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 410–420, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Krenz-Niedbała, M. and Kozłowski, T. (2013), Comparing the Chronological Distribution of Enamel Hypoplasia in Rogowo, Poland (2nd century ad) Using Two Methods of Defect Timing Estimation. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 410–420. doi: 10.1002/oa.1262
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N303 600239
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!