THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted: A Possible Case of Hypopituitarism in Neolithic China
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 432–446, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez, M. (2013), Retracted: A Possible Case of Hypopituitarism in Neolithic China. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 432–446. doi: 10.1002/oa.1266
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Vol. 25, Issue 1, 126, Article first published online: 9 FEB 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!