Special Issue Paper
Morphometrical Analysis on Cut Marks Using a 3D Digital Microscope
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: New Perspectives on Taphonomy
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 549–562, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Boschin, F. and Crezzini, J. (2012), Morphometrical Analysis on Cut Marks Using a 3D Digital Microscope. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 549–562. doi: 10.1002/oa.1272
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!