Special Issue Paper
Taphonomic Analysis of Amphibian and Squamate Remains from El Harhoura 2 (Rabat-Témara, Morocco): Contributions to Palaeoecological and Archaeological Interpretations
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: New Perspectives on Taphonomy
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 616–635, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Stoetzel, E., Denys, C., Bailon, S., El Hajraoui, M. A. and Nespoulet, R. (2012), Taphonomic Analysis of Amphibian and Squamate Remains from El Harhoura 2 (Rabat-Témara, Morocco): Contributions to Palaeoecological and Archaeological Interpretations. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 616–635. doi: 10.1002/oa.1275
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!