A 6000-Year-Old Hand Amputation from Bulgaria—The Oldest Case from South-East Europe?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 618–625, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Zäuner, S. P., Wahl, J., Boyadziev, Y. and Aslanis, I. (2013), A 6000-Year-Old Hand Amputation from Bulgaria—The Oldest Case from South-East Europe?. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 618–625. doi: 10.1002/oa.1277
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!