Special Issue Paper
Feeding the Foxes: An Experimental Study to Assess Their Taphonomic Signature on Leporid Remains
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: New Perspectives on Taphonomy
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 577–590, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Lloveras, L., Moreno-García, M. and Nadal, J. (2012), Feeding the Foxes: An Experimental Study to Assess Their Taphonomic Signature on Leporid Remains. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 22: 577–590. doi: 10.1002/oa.1280
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- Portuguese Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/32025/2006
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICIN). Grant Number: HAR2008-00103
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: SGR2009-1145
- CSIC. Grant Number: P.I.E. 200910I122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!