Like You Need a Hole in the Head: Tool Innovation a Possible Cause of Trephination. A Case from Kerma, Nubia
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 545–556, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Martin, D. C. (2013), Like You Need a Hole in the Head: Tool Innovation a Possible Cause of Trephination. A Case from Kerma, Nubia. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 545–556. doi: 10.1002/oa.1281
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!