Correspondence: Probable and Possible Cases of Treponematosis: A Response to the Comment ‘A Possible (But not Probable) Case of Treponemal Disease’ by Harper, Zuckerman and Armelagos
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 628–629, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Mays, S. and Vincent, S. (2013), Correspondence: Probable and Possible Cases of Treponematosis: A Response to the Comment ‘A Possible (But not Probable) Case of Treponemal Disease’ by Harper, Zuckerman and Armelagos. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 628–629. doi: 10.1002/oa.1282
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!