Correspondence: A Possible (But not Probable?) Case of Treponemal Disease
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 626–627, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Harper, K. N., Zuckerman, M. K. and Armelagos, G. J. (2013), Correspondence: A Possible (But not Probable?) Case of Treponemal Disease. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 626–627. doi: 10.1002/oa.1283
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!