Developmental Fusion of the Malleus and Incus in a Late 19th-Century Case of Aural Atresia
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 612–617, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Swanston, T., Carter, Y., Hopkins, C., Walker, E. G. and Cooper, D. M. L. (2013), Developmental Fusion of the Malleus and Incus in a Late 19th-Century Case of Aural Atresia. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 612–617. doi: 10.1002/oa.1286
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!