A Bioarchaeological Investigation into the Human Remains Discovered in the Chloorkop Area, South Africa
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 600–611, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, A., Keough, N., Nienaber, C. W. and Steyn, M. (2013), A Bioarchaeological Investigation into the Human Remains Discovered in the Chloorkop Area, South Africa. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 600–611. doi: 10.1002/oa.1289
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!