A Roman Skeleton with Possible Treponematosis in the North-East of the Iberian Peninsula: A Morphological and Radiological Study
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 651–663, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Rissech, C., Roberts, C., Tomás-Batlle, X., Tomás-Gimeno, X., Fuller, B., Fernandez, P. L. and Botella, M. (2013), A Roman Skeleton with Possible Treponematosis in the North-East of the Iberian Peninsula: A Morphological and Radiological Study. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 651–663. doi: 10.1002/oa.1293
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!