Dental Anomalies in the Mandible of Capra pyrenaica: Presence of Two Permanent Fourth Premolars in a Pleistocene Wild Goat from Arlanpe Cave (Bizkaia, Northern Spain)
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 737–745, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Olivencia, A., Arceredillo, D., Rios-Garaizar, J., Garate, D., Iriarte, E. and Pedro, Z. S. (2013), Dental Anomalies in the Mandible of Capra pyrenaica: Presence of Two Permanent Fourth Premolars in a Pleistocene Wild Goat from Arlanpe Cave (Bizkaia, Northern Spain). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 737–745. doi: 10.1002/oa.1295
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!