Bioarchaeological Investigation of Possible Gunshot Wounds in 18th Century Human Skeletons from Korea
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 716–722, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-S., Kim, M. J., Yu, T.-Y., Lee, I. S., Yi, Y. S., Oh, C. S. and Shin, D. H. (2013), Bioarchaeological Investigation of Possible Gunshot Wounds in 18th Century Human Skeletons from Korea. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 23: 716–722. doi: 10.1002/oa.1301
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!