Oxygen Isotopes and Human Residential Mobility in Central Western Argentina
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
Gil, A. F., Neme, G. A., Ugan, A. and Tykot, R. H. (2011), Oxygen Isotopes and Human Residential Mobility in Central Western Argentina. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.1304
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0754353
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!