Multi-element analysis for dietary reconstruction at a balearic Iron Age site
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 199–204, September 1992
How to Cite
Subirà, M. E. and Malgosa, A. (1992), Multi-element analysis for dietary reconstruction at a balearic Iron Age site. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 2: 199–204. doi: 10.1002/oa.1390020303
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!