Effects of a nineteenth century below-knee amputation and prosthesis on femoral morphology
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 19–28, March 1993
How to Cite
Lazenby, R. A. and Pfeiffer, S. K. (1993), Effects of a nineteenth century below-knee amputation and prosthesis on femoral morphology. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 3: 19–28. doi: 10.1002/oa.1390030103
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 1992
- Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!