Early Evidence for Pig and Dog Husbandry from the Neolithic Site of An Son, Southern Vietnam
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
How to Cite
PIPER, P. J., CAMPOS, F. Z., NGOC KINH, D., AMANO, N., OXENHAM, M., CHI HOANG, B., BELLWOOD, P. and WILLIS, A. (2012), Early Evidence for Pig and Dog Husbandry from the Neolithic Site of An Son, Southern Vietnam. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol.. doi: 10.1002/oa.2226
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!