Protocol for Recording Enamel Hypoplasia in Modern and Archaeological Caprine Populations
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 79–89, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Upex, B., Balasse, M., Tresset, A., Arbuckle, B. and Dobney, K. (2014), Protocol for Recording Enamel Hypoplasia in Modern and Archaeological Caprine Populations. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 79–89. doi: 10.1002/oa.2227
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!