Is Unresolved Inflammatory Angiogenesis a Mechanism for the Delayed Development of Skeletal Lesions in Syphilis?
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 90–99, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Cole, G. and Waldron, T. (2014), Is Unresolved Inflammatory Angiogenesis a Mechanism for the Delayed Development of Skeletal Lesions in Syphilis?. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 90–99. doi: 10.1002/oa.2230
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!