An Infant Femur Bearing Cut Marks from Roman Hambleden, England
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 111–115, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Mays, S., Robson-Brown, K., Vincent, S., Eyers, J., King, H. and Roberts, A. (2014), An Infant Femur Bearing Cut Marks from Roman Hambleden, England. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 111–115. doi: 10.1002/oa.2232
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!