New Mesolithic Hunting Evidence from Bone Injuries at Danish Maglemosian Sites: Lundby Mose and Mullerup (Sjælland)
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 476–491, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Leduc, C. (2014), New Mesolithic Hunting Evidence from Bone Injuries at Danish Maglemosian Sites: Lundby Mose and Mullerup (Sjælland). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 476–491. doi: 10.1002/oa.2234
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!