New Data on South American Camelid Bone Size Changes during Middle-Late Holocene Transition: Osteometry at Peñas Chicas 1.5 (Antofagasta de la Sierra, Argentinian Puna)
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 492–504, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Aschero, C. A., Izeta, A. D. and Hocsman, S. (2014), New Data on South American Camelid Bone Size Changes during Middle-Late Holocene Transition: Osteometry at Peñas Chicas 1.5 (Antofagasta de la Sierra, Argentinian Puna). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 492–504. doi: 10.1002/oa.2235
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2012 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!