Mammalian Microfaunal Remains from Khonkho Wankane (Late Formative Period), Mollo Kontu (Middle Horizon Period) and Pukara de Khonkho (Late Intermediate Period) in the Bolivian Altiplano
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 505–516, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Pokines, J. T. (2014), Mammalian Microfaunal Remains from Khonkho Wankane (Late Formative Period), Mollo Kontu (Middle Horizon Period) and Pukara de Khonkho (Late Intermediate Period) in the Bolivian Altiplano. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 505–516. doi: 10.1002/oa.2237
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 05:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command, Central Identification Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!