Differential Diagnosis of Limb Length Discrepancy in a 19th Century Burial from Southwest Mississippi
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 517–530, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, A. R. (2014), Differential Diagnosis of Limb Length Discrepancy in a 19th Century Burial from Southwest Mississippi. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 24: 517–530. doi: 10.1002/oa.2238
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 10:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!